4/5/09

An Update on the Computer Situation

I got a call from Dell two days ago letting me know that "the.re-pairs.on.your.lap-top-com-put-er.are.com-plete." So hopefully I'll have it back soon. My poor baby...it's had such a hard time...

But I sort of had a little bit of a revelation about the whole thing. I often remind myself and others, that if we start to really go off the path of righteousness, God is still 100% capable of smiting us down. If we start getting too cocky, God can still put us back in our places. Easily.

My little revelation this morning, and I must insist on calling it a 'revelation' because it really truly wasn't tied to anything else I was thinking about at the time, and was really rather pithy too.


God doesn't need lightening bolts to smite people.

Smiting could for example, come in the form of a cup of water.

SO I'm officially going to church on Easter Sunday, for absolute sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to give me any comments, concerns, or questions. Love to here 'em. Witty responses get bonus points.