4/9/09

So Many Things Have Been Left Unsaid

So for those of you who don't know, I volunteered at Scholar's Day this past weekend. I started out as just a student display for ALD (hence the tri-fold) but then my band director found out my topic was marching band and basketball pep band...let's just say it was highly recommended that I go as the band representative. Yikes! Nobody believed me when I tried to explain how much stuff I would have. That giant screen/poster/display thing behind me is HUGE and it was not nearly as easy to put together as the director said it would be...Some dad was milling around because he was early and he had to help me. It was a really fun day though, and I was wearing really cute heels (which hurt ALOT at the end of the day).

Other big news: I have my computer back! Yes! And best of all, I didn't lose anything. Nothing. Every document, every picture, every song, every program was right there waiting for me. It was like nothing had ever happened. I know, I'm currently holding the record for Luckiest Person Ever.

So that was yesterday. Oh and I got mail yesterday too. Isn't life great?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to give me any comments, concerns, or questions. Love to here 'em. Witty responses get bonus points.