4/20/09

Blustery Day

It's so windy!!! Hair in my face, pollen swirling, blustery day. Yuck. 

There really isn't much going on today. Going to go talk to my lab TA in a few minutes. She said I could come by today and get my grade since I couldn't go Friday. Tomorrow I get to go to a student panel interview of one of the three candidates for marching band director. Should be interesting. I wasn't thrilled by the last one so I'm hoping this guy is better. Then I have a scholar meeting. woohoo. 

French final on friday. maxcy banquet on sunday. french awards reception on monday. I think that's it but I feel like I'm forgetting something...

Oh well. That was really it. I don't have much to say today. I'll try to think of something cool and interesting for tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to give me any comments, concerns, or questions. Love to here 'em. Witty responses get bonus points.