4/25/09

Thoughts as the Year Winds Down

We only have a week and a half left (well I do- my last final is at 2 on the last day) and I can't believe it. Where did the year go? I just can't get my head around it.

You remember in elementary school when your teacher starting taking down posters and bulletin boards and stuff two weeks before the end and suddenly your classroom, your whole school just didn't feel the same? It's like that around here too. All lofts have to be down before reading day so everybody's dismantling this weekend. Sam's went down a couple days ago and the room feels totally different.

I cleaned the junk out of my desk drawers and took the stuff off my bulletin board so it feels oddly empty. I need to start going through my binders and stuff soon too so packing will be easier.

Next weekend will be worse because the campus itself will start to empty out. Most of my friends have finals on the last day as well, so they'll be here but everything else will be pretty bare.

Anyhow, it's a beautiful day outside and I need to focus on calculus...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to give me any comments, concerns, or questions. Love to here 'em. Witty responses get bonus points.