4/27/09

More End of the Year Thoughts

So I've been thinking about the past year and about decisions I made and if I would change them.

1.) Random roommate: I would totally not change this. Sam and I being roommates worked out perfectly (ok about 99.99% perfectly). We're very different people with different interests (tennis and photoshop versus marching band and watching CSI) but I think this is partly why it worked out so well. so I would do that again.

2.) Not lofting: again, I'm glad I did this. I do wish though that I had put my bed higher because it would have given me more storage space.

3.) Taking Science and Technology in World History: I loved that class. I like history, but I hate history classes. I feel like they're boring and they focus on details that don't matter in the long run. This was a great class though. I would totally take another histroy class with that professor (Dr. November for those who are interested).

4.) Taking From Page to Stage: I needed a fine art, and this was pretty much the only thing that would fit in my schedule, so I signed up for it. But even my advisor was kind of leary about me taking it. He was like, do you even know what the class is about? I dunno, something theater related I guess. It ended up being a 9 person class, only 3 of whom are theater majors, and the professor is the most laid back person ever. We don't really have grades, but it's very participation intensive. It was great. My final is on wednesday, so tomorrow I need to go get cupcakes from Publix. mmmmmm :)

5.) Green bedspread: I love my bedspread, but I wish it was heavier. Everytime I come back from home I really notice how light my bedspread here is.

Hm, ok that's all I can think of for now. Better, more exciting posts to come.

1 comment:

  1. So, adding it all up, looks like everything was on the plus side!

    Great!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, feel free to give me any comments, concerns, or questions. Love to here 'em. Witty responses get bonus points.