4/6/09

This is a Post

I've had a lovely day overall. It was really really ridiculously windy today, but it was also sunny. I didn't get any mail today, but that's ok. I spent several hours today reading, one of my favorite hobbies and completely lost track of time. Wonderful way to spend an afternoon. Not very productive, but extremely enjoyable. My mom has not yet received my computer, but it probably only shipped today. I expect it to arrive on wednesday. I've been eating waaaay too many peanut butter sandwiches lately but it doesn't seem to be having an effect.

Hm. That's pretty much all I've got. Enjoy your monday night.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, feel free to give me any comments, concerns, or questions. Love to here 'em. Witty responses get bonus points.