2/24/09

Not feeling inspired.

not feeling inspired at all today. I had a bad day, but not the sort of complete abomination that is as fascinating as it is depressing. No I just had a bad day.

There were good things. I and my chem buddy Lindsay each had a piece of chocolate just before the start of organic. I felt it necessary to bring us each a piece from my stash. My lab was not as long as it would have been if we had done experiment 5, but we did the much shorter experiment six. I've gotten quite a bit of homework done so far. I got a peanut butter and jelly bagel sandwich for lunch from einstein. With chocolate milk of course.

But then there were so many bad things. I did horribly on my vector calc quiz. I spilled over half my product onto my lab manual, which now smells strongly of 9,10-dihydroanthracene-9,10-alpha, beta-succinic acid anhydride. I still have quite a bit of work to go. There was no american idol tonight. And I missed the farmer's market, which I always look forward to, because I had class the entire time it was going on. Maybe next month they'll have it on a wednesday.

So as you can see my day was very disappointing and dismal, but hardly astonishing. So I apologize that I really don't feel inspired at all, and can't blog about something interesting and captivating.

This will be the last note until the inspiration fairy returns to the desk of

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to give me any comments, concerns, or questions. Love to here 'em. Witty responses get bonus points.