1/24/09

A Trip to the Grocery Store.

Well, technically speaking, I went to the CVS, which is a drug store, not a grocery store. But I bought groceries. I've been meaning to go for over a week now; I finally ran out of poptarts, which sustain my existance several days a week. So, listening to My Prerogative and Piece of Me, which are two of my favorite power jams, I walked the three blocks to CVS. The weather is really spectacular today. Cloudy, temperatures in the 60s, humid, gentle breeze. I love this weather. Upon arrival at my destination, I spent about $20 on microwaveable meals, pretzels, popcorn, poptarts, and Scooby Doo chewy snacks. Well worth it. Listened to The Remedy (by Jason Mraz) on the way home.


Oh and did you know the tuba is becoming popular in France? TF1 said so. This has been the 3 o'clock news from the desk of

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to give me any comments, concerns, or questions. Love to here 'em. Witty responses get bonus points.