1/21/09

A Rather Wonderful Day

Today has been rather more wonderful than most. I've done many paragraphs recently so I think today will be a list. I love lists.

1. I slept in until 10:30 this morning.

2. French was quite simple and I was the only person to report on the tuba video clip. I enjoy being unique. I also finally know what the deal is with our conversation hours. Good stuff.

3. I had a chocolate chip muffin, a blueberry muffin, and a Rescue vitamin water. I want to try all the flavors of vitamin water and I've never had the Rescue before. It's the green tea flavor. Not my new favorite or anything, but not bad.

4. I found a cute french poster at the poster sale at Russell today. It was only five dollars, but the postage cost me almost as much. I had to pay over two dollars for the envelope (it's not a big poster, but it ended up needing a fairly big envelope) and then I had to use six stamps. Oh well it was worth it. It'll be a perfect addition to her birthday present.

5. I got a chinese take-out menu in my mailbox.

6. Theater was easy and I'm partnered with Ben the honors kid who lives in capstone and Jenny the relatively intelligent but slightly annoying theater major for our group project. Better than the other options. The other options by the way are boy theater major who is incredibly stupid and irritating, Mary the theater major who thinks too abstractly for her own good, blond girl #1 who's a print journalism major (nuff said), blond girl #2 who sits in front of me and appears to be nice, and the red headed girl who doesnt say much but apparently lives in maxcy. yep.

7. Our men's basketball team beat Florida!! It was the most amazing game ever. Well, not ever, but the most amazing I've seen in a long while. We won by 1 point in the last 0.2 seconds. The entire crowd went nuts. Incredible.

8. I finished my homework for vector calculus.

So that is a total of eight reasons why today was rather wonderful. Hoping your day was as wonderful as mine from the desk of

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to give me any comments, concerns, or questions. Love to here 'em. Witty responses get bonus points.