1/18/09

My Favorite Things

I promised a list of my favorite things and here it is.

10. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas, pere. Everyone should read this book; it's a quick read and a page turner.

9. The Cereal Bowl, aka the fish bowl in Sam's and my room. I gave it that nickname because the fish are named Coco and Puff. Feel free to find this way funnier than it actually is.

8. The Onion. This is a fake news network online and they do excellent parodies and satires. You should watch the clip about the new Macbook Wheel. Super super funny.

7. Group exercise classes at the Strom. The fitness center on campus has a bunch of exercise classes throughout the week and they're loads of fun. Tonight I'm going to Relaxation Yoga.

6. Martin Luther King Day. I totally respect MLK and everything he did, but to be honest, if we didn't get the day off, I would ignore it. As it is, yay for MLK!

5. The Cutest Blog on the Block. I love their layouts and especially the one I have right now. I'm a big fan of argyle, and when you add in the lacy-ish other pattern, it's just awesome.

4. Zia Juice smoothies. They're delicious and yummy and on the meal plan (which is perfect). On the other hand, they are closed for the holiday weekend. *sniff*.

3. Mail. I LOVE mail. I check every single day and I get excited if I get even a measly ad. Getting a package is the ultimate.

2. Facebook. This is the ultimate procrastination tool, the best way to waste time, and an excellent way to stay in touch with friends who insisted on going to colleges that are far away.

1. My new iTouch. Allow me to preface this by saying that I am a PC person; I am against Macs and most Apple products. The only exception is the ipod because I could not live without mine and I'm addicted to my new iTouch. Sooo much more space than my 1st generation nano. *smiles contentedly*.

So there you go. The list of my current favorite things. You also know what I'm reading right now, so you can keep up with my reading list, which I'm sure I will post soon. Have a wonderful day from the desk of

Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jackie. Thanks for following my blog Eccentric Roadside. Sherry, my Mrs., plays the saxophone too. Happy blogging to you.
    Gunnar

    ReplyDelete

Hey, feel free to give me any comments, concerns, or questions. Love to here 'em. Witty responses get bonus points.