3/30/09

Things that make you feel better

1. People reminding you that the world has not ended.

2. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

3. Going to the gym and working off said sandwiches.

4. Prompt package deliveries.

5. Cadbury creme eggs.

So I'm feeling a little better about the whole thing. Don't really have many other options. Easier to just talk about what I'm up to this week.

Wednesday (omg this is going to sound so nerdy) I'm going to the Hydrogen Convention with Lindsay! I really can't tell you how excited I am about this. It's going to be so great. They're going to have hydrogen fueled cars there and you can take a ride in them. They'll have lots of other exhibits too, and I really can't wait. This is one of the areas of research that interests me the most and I'm thrilled about going to this convention. I know, I know, as Amanda said, 'nerdy' is the understatement of the year.

Saturday is Scholars Day and I'm doing a big poster set up about marching band and basketball pep band. Which I need to go work on some more...

Anyway, feeling better from the desk of

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to give me any comments, concerns, or questions. Love to here 'em. Witty responses get bonus points.