3/5/09

My List of Things To Do...

...before I leave for Spring Break! I leave tomorrow afternoon, right after french class, which brings me to my to do list.

1.) Finish French hw. That would be watching the news broadcast, taking notes, and then doing the workbook pages. Ugh.

2.) Finish vector hw. I almost got it done before the basketball game (which we are not going to discuss), but I still have about 1.5 problems to do.

3.) Prelab for experiment 8 and postlab for experiment 7. These aren't as dire, seeing as I could just as easily do them at home, but I won't want to, so better to get them done now.

4.) My theater hw. Noticing a pattern? I would like to get the work for the Crucible done before I leave (two set designs and a costume collage) because I can easily read Our Country's Good while I'm away.

5.) Practice the piano one last time before I leave for the week. I'm hopeful that I'll have time tomorrow, but if not, it's not the end of the world. I know I won't be able to practice at home (the whole no piano thing), so it'll be a week without touching the keys.

6.) Laundry! I won't be able to take laundry home to get done, so I'd like to do it before I leave so I know that it won't be waiting for me when I get back.

7.) Clean up the room. Everything I won't be taking home with me that is of value, aka my printer, iHome, etc, needs to go in my closet. And get locked there. But that's a tomorrow morning kind of thing.

8.) Pack. This is the big one. Deciding what goes home, what stays, what clothing to bring...oy. This sort of has to get done last minute because it'll depend on how much work I'm able to get done tonight.

9.) Check my email and facebook voraciously for any word from Brozak on what/how/when we need to be ready for the men's SEC tourny.

10.) Get ready for the best week ever! Home cooked meals here I come!!!

See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to give me any comments, concerns, or questions. Love to here 'em. Witty responses get bonus points.