3/1/09

March Madness!!!!!!

It's March! It's March Madness! OMG!!!

ok, I just had to get that out of my system. I love basketball. You'll notice the new Selection Sunday countdown widget is prominantly displayed.

Random fact: Less than 1% of adults worldwide have a college degree. Thinking about it, I'm like yeah I understand that. That makes sense. At the same time, it's like whoa in four years I'll be in the top 1% of education attainment. Sort of makes you feel special.

Gave tours of maxcy today. I could go on and on and on about mcnair weekend and how much I love it and how much I love volunteering for it, and how much I want to do it next year. But I won't bore you.

piano is going well, practicing 30 minutes a day right now. I don't know enough at this point to do much more than that. Will hopefully be moving on to lesson 2 on monday or tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to give me any comments, concerns, or questions. Love to here 'em. Witty responses get bonus points.