6/12/09

Shopping

I have had much wonderful shopping here.

You've already heard about my two scarves (I'm thinking of getting another one) and my books (also thinking of getting another one).

You must now hear about my super fabulous buy. Before this totally gets eclipsed though I'll throw in the fact that I also got a cute little cardigan. Ok anyway on to THE purchase.

So it was really yucky and cold and AWFUL for like the past three days. Ugh. I hate rain and I hate cold and it was not going well for me. So a bunch of us were in this I-need-a-jacket/coat kind of mood so we went shopping. (this weekend is going to be hot ironically). We were in zara and noticing that the bomber jacket look is very in right now and were commenting on how we had seen them quite a bit since arriving in france. problem: leather is expensive. so we moved on to the next store. Pimkie.

I (along with Mary and Katie) were standing around watching Tegan try on a brown leather bomber jacket (which she ended up buying) when I noticed a black leather jacket on the rack below. It's sort of a blazer look (almost). think fitted leather jacket with some seaming and zipper accents. less bomber more sleek. It was priced at 30 euros (give or take $40). Guess what came home. *happy face*

Yep. The grand purchase. hurrah. Ok off to do more shopping. (jk)

2 comments:

  1. Yay a blog in English!

    And the pink and green....wow Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my Watermelon theme thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, feel free to give me any comments, concerns, or questions. Love to here 'em. Witty responses get bonus points.