6/12/09

The crazy woman I live with

I'm starting to sort of comprehend my host mom. understand no, but comprehend yes. she's been moving my stuff everyday, like my back pack will be like 2 feet over from where I left it or random stuff like that. I couldn't figure it out for the longest time; I mean what's the point of moving it over a few inches? it wasn't like she moved it to a completely different location in the room: that could be attributed to a super high level of OCD but this just didn't seem to qualify. Then I realized that she vacuums everyday and she moves anything on the floor so she can vacuum. She vacuums btw like my grandpa: perfectly straight lines on the floor that do not overlap. Crazy.

I have been whining about the food for some time now about how it's always like all veggies and salad. Well last night I found out the reason for this. She serves me veggies and salads and healthy stuff because she knows I eat sandwiches (which I consider healthy) everyday for lunch. She's trying to make sure that my diet is balanced so I don't get fat. I would love to tell her that if my diet gets any more balanced, I'm going to starve. So I bought a six pack of Kinderbars (candy bar that is kind of like kitkat + 3 musketeers + nutella) to keep me satisfied. rawr.

Oh and apparently Im too loud in the morning (my side of this story is that she's a light sleeper and the walls are I kid you not an inch thick (I measured) and for goodness sakes I get up at 8 that's not soooo bad) so I'm no longer allowed to brush me teeth or anything in the bathroom in the morning. I have to use the kitchen sink. Yep. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

Next week though our schedules are so different that we're not eating together at all so I basically won't see her for an entire week. Ahhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to give me any comments, concerns, or questions. Love to here 'em. Witty responses get bonus points.