6/20/11

Go Gamecocks!

I desperately wish I could be in both Omaha and Germany at the same time, but alas, that is a machine science has not yet invented. Somebody start working on that. At any rate, I was wearing one of my many Carolina shirts today, specifically the pink basketball pep band one. This caused Dominik to inquire as to my ability to play basketball (which is sadly lacking) and thus launched us into a conversation about Carolina sports, marching band, basketball pep band, and how awesome our baseball team is. This is probably the most I have ever talked at lunch, and I've never had a more fascinated audience. He was thoroughly impressed by our 80,000 person stadium and our 300 person marching band. The conversation meandered to the football players and scholarships and how often they practice. I don't really know for a fact, but I'm pretty sure they practice almost everyday in the fall. And then he asks, "But when do they study?"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to give me any comments, concerns, or questions. Love to here 'em. Witty responses get bonus points.