5/7/09

No topic

I haven't posted in FOREVER. terribly sorry about that, but I've been busy. Finals and all that jazz. But now I'm home! yay! so now what? I'm home until the 29th (chillin mostly) and then on the 29th I fly out. where to, you innocently ask?

FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay! *does happy dance* Don't worry blog buddies I'll still be updating as often as I can (with pictures!) so you'll be able to keep up with all my adventures. feel free to do your own happy dance at this time.

...and now you're done. after that I'll be returning home for the remainder of the summer. so that's my summer plans. hope you guys had a fun cinco de mayo. (I didn't do anything; I had to study organic).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to give me any comments, concerns, or questions. Love to here 'em. Witty responses get bonus points.