5/25/11

Where I live


 Dr. Tiemann teaches an experiment-based intro chem class. He's about to drop an egg onto a bowl of silica gel that theoretically will absorb the impact, leaving the egg intact. I say theoretically because his aim was a little off and the egg cracked on the side of the bowl. 

 This is the front entrance to the school. It's more or less one interconnected building, with many offshoots. The giant letters? Markers so you know which section of the building you're in. It goes through P as far as I can tell. The school was started in the 70s but they've added on and renovated several times.  


No campus is complete without an army of bicycles. 


The main walkway which I use to get home. 


My apartment house, Mallinckrodtstr. 60. 


My room. You can see my bed in the corner. To the left of the desk is a bookcase and behind the camera is my closet. 


My bathroom. Small, but clean. 


Pictures of the lab/groupmates forthcoming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to give me any comments, concerns, or questions. Love to here 'em. Witty responses get bonus points.